Sunday, January 11, 2009

So close we can almost smell it....

Oh wait--that's just the smell of the new paint!
I'm sure most of these are self-explanatory, but I'll narrate for you anyways...
Here is the house with all of the stone and siding on. I am really excited about the colors we chose because it looks different than most of the houses in our neighborhood and it makes it stand out more.
Here is a close-up of the stone we picked out.
Here is our front room after they had taped and mudded (is mudded really a word or just contractor slang?)
This shows all of the texturing done to the walls and ceiling.
The (almost) finished product...
Yaaayy---we finally have a garage door!
This is the tile that is throughout the house.

1 comment:

Susan said...

wOW, Heather the home is so cute. I am so excited for you. It will be a mess for a bit, but knowing you, like I do, it won't take you very long to get that beautiful family of yours, moved in.