Sunday, January 11, 2009

My poor sick baby...


We had to give him a mohawk to match his attitude this week! He has been sick for the past week and we found out he has RSV. I've felt so bad for my little guy. We've had to do breathing treatments every 4 hours and antibotics for an ear infection. To say the least, it's been a pretty rough week. He coughs so much and so hard that he can't sleep very well so it has played havoc on his (and ours) sleeping schedule! I hated seeing him like that. I would sit and cuddle him and he would just lay there with his head on my chest. He was so good about everything and didn't cry very often inspite of everything he was going through. You could tell he felt horrible, but he would still find a couple smiles for us here and there. I was so grateful to my boss that she let me spend some extra time with him this week--she even sacrificed her day off so I could stay home and love on him! He is finally feeling better and acting more like himself! I am sooo glad. Last week was one of the longest ones we've had in a long time!
We started packing things up this week trying to get ready for the big move. What a pain! Russ has usually gotten out of packing things and has just had to help move the boxes, but this time he has been really involved in everything. He admitted that he'd had NO idea that moving was such a pain in the butt! We've really liked the house we've been in for the past year and I know we'll miss lot's of things about it, but we're really looking forward to getting into a place of our own. This next week or two will be pretty hectice so I can't promise when my next post will be, so until then....

6 comments:

audreyspencer said...

Poor little guy.....I've been worried about Shada getting it. Congrats on the Move! I am so excited for you guys.

Jodi Jo said...

I am so sorry that Logan has RSV. I am absolutely terrified that Cooper will get it. We have barely left the house since he was born and I have made it clear that all visitors should be completely healthy. I am so excited for you about your house! Move in day is getting close! Oh, I love the name of your blog- super cute. I hope Logan gets well soon.

everything petersen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I hope you have a happy day Heather. I can't wait to see your house! SO EXCITING!!!

Susy said...

Heather, sorry the last comment was just me. Bonnie had logged in on my lap top. Oops.

Stephanie said...

Hi Heather! Found it! I couldn't at first because I kept typing it in wrong. Finally I found it on Jodi's and got to it that way. I LOVE the pictures of your house from the ground up. That is so exciting and I'm so happy for you. It was good to see you yesterday and I hope you had a happy birthday! Logan is adorable. Thanks for letting me cuddle him!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had a good one! Sorry I'm a slacker and didn't tell you sooner. I miss ya!!! Thanks for helping my mom out with everything. You are the best!