Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Progress on our house

We have a hard time not driving out to our new house every day to see what else they've gotten done. We try to stay out of the worker's way and not be too annoying, but sometimes we just can't help ourselves! We ran out there today during lunch because we knew that they were finishing up the drywall and starting to put the stone on outside. They should be finished with all of that by this weekend, and then they will begin painting inside next week. We are getting so excited now that we can hardly stand it! The thought of moving everything again makes me sick to my stomach, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end!!! Here is the progress since the last time...
Front
My favorite part of the house so far is the beautiful view of sunsets we have from these...





Just think...another month and I won't have to bore you with all of the new house details! Just bear with me for a little longer!

5 comments:

audreyspencer said...

Happy to see an update. I am so jealous. The house is BEAUTIFUL! Hope I'm invited to the housewarming party. Just Kidding. Merry Christmas!

Shelly said...

I'm so excited for you. Yes, the moving part is not so fun, but you will love being settled in. Hopefully we can come see it sometime!

Susan said...

Heather, even if the moving stinks, you get to have your own home. That makes it worth it. The home is looking so cool. Congrats! (I have a personal reason for loving your home. That means you have to KEEP working :)

Trecia said...

golly Heather it is coming along soooo fast! I can't wait for that big bash Ryss is planning on having when it is all done! SO did everyone survive our night of being stuck in St George? My kids missed me so ha on James

Kimber Family said...

Heather- I stumbled across your blog, I was so excited. Between my mom and Kara I tend to hear how you guys are doing. Merry Christmas, the kids are so adorable, congrats on that new little one! I am so glad everything worked out! Shari and I are still here in Georgia for the moment but we both will be moving in the next few months, her in Feb to Seattle and us to Alaska in May. Tell your family hello!